Friday, May 20, 2016

5/19/16

The Thursday lift was a tough lower body lift, which consisted of sled sprints, side planks, reverse lunges, and lots of speed and mobility work. For conditioning, we had to row 2,000 meters on the rowing machine which was pretty tiring. I feel like I improved at rowing because instead of trying to go a million miles per hour, I focused more on my range of motion, which made it easier and made me row faster. Joe had ordered a new squat rack, barbell and plates earlier in the week which showed up yesterday. I had to unbox all of the new equipment, neatly stack them and order them, and then help put them together. Assembling the new equipment is a lot of work, but it is pretty cool seeing the new stuff in the gym and it will make the workouts go by quicker because there will be less waiting around for one of the squat racks to open up in the summer when it tends to be more crowded

No comments:

Post a Comment